Cloud for Health
Cloud for Health allows health practitioners to access their clinical software systems without the need to invest in expensive servers and associated IT infrastructure.
Our new technology means that business owners will not need to keep reinvesting in expensive hardware upgrades or in expensive IT support.
Cloud for Health is a highly secure platform that is implemented with the strictest standards in security, privacy and redundancy. In simple terms, your clinical data is secure and is always available for use.
Applications on Cloud for Health include: Medical Director, Pracsoft, Bluechip, Best Practice, Genie, eClaims, MEDTECH, RX, Oz Docs Online, Doctors Control Panel, Front Desk, Shexie, ZEDMED, Healthtrack, Practix, TYRO Payments, PCEHR, HICAPS.
Cloud for Health Benefits
- Future-proofs your business and replaces outdated servers
- Access your clinical applications from anywhere, any device and anytime
- Cut costs by removing the need to buy and maintain in-house servers
- Completely Scalable – Cloud for Health is for one or 1,000-user organisations
- Your data is backed up entirely every night, and each backup is stored for 30 days before deletion
- Your business is always supported by the REND Tech engineering service desk
- Meets all Australian and industry standards for security and privacy
- Quicker and more reliable than a standard PC environment
Cloud for Health Architecture
- Cloud for Health uses the latest Citrix, VMware & virtualisation tools
- Your Cloud for Health platform is hosted in our Tier 1 Australian data centre
- Cloudhive Webtop delivers a secure portal to access your clinical applications business applications and more
- The Cloud for Health platform is built, hosted, supported and maintained by a team of industry engineers
- Your clinical applications are hosted on a Microsoft-based architecture located in Citrix server farms
- A typical Cloud for Health Server is 16GB RAM, 300GB SAS HDD and offers unlimited bandwidth
- Large organisations will have multiple Cloud for Health servers load- balanced to deliver 100 per cent performance
What to expect?
- High-performance access to the platform
- Access of all of your clinical applications, business applications and related data
- Integration with TYRO terminals, HPOS and other billing tools
- No servers, no backups and no risk. Cloud for Health manages it all
- Ongoing unlimited IT support, no service level agreement (SLA)gaps
- ADSL2+ connections are perfect for small businesses
- Itemised monthly billing, no hidden costs, no long term contracts
- Dedicated engineer to handle your business technology strategy and support it for you as your business grows
What Clinical Applications Can You Access Via Cloud For Health?
Medical Director & Pracsoft
Medical Director on the cloud is available with Cloud forHealth. Click Here to visit the Medical Director on the cloud page.
You can now access and use BlueChip on Cloud computing via the Cloud for Health platform. Click Here to visit the BlueChip Page and download the BlueChip on the cloud White Paper.
Work from multiple clinics at ease by hosting Genie on Cloud for Health. Easily access, print and work via Cloud for Health. Click Here to visit the Genie on the cloud page.
Health practitioners can now access their Best Practice clinical software from anywhere by using Cloud for Health. Click here to find out more or Download the case study.
Allied Health professionals can finally access the cloud computing power and use FrontDesk at the same time. Click Here to read more about FrontDesk on the cloud.
MS Office, Hosted Exchange & Other Applications
With Cloud for Health you can now access MS Office, Shexie, MYOB and any other application on the Cloud. Contact us to find out more.
All Pathology Applications
All pathology, radiology and other imaging agents can be installed on Cloud for Health and integrated with your favourite clinical applications.
Terminals, Online Billing & More
You can now use your HPOS terminals, TYRO terminals, scanners, printers and ECG machines all on Cloud for Health. With our complex Citrix Technologies we can have your clinic not only paperless but also server-less in no time. Imagine a more reliable, much faster, cost effective and improved technology platform.