Cloud for Health allows health practitioners to access their clinical software systems without the need to invest in expensive servers and IT infrastructure.
Our new technology means that business owners will not need to keep reinvesting in expensive hardware upgrades nor in expensive IT support.
Cloud for Health is tailored to:
- Provide the clinicians with their software at any time from anywhere (different clinics, home visits, aged care visits)
- Reduce the risk in the practice by removing the server. Reduce the costs in running and maintaing the server
- More efficient and affordable IT support which means a better solution than in-house servers
- Hosted in Australian data centres. Protected by 24X7 physical security and enterprise grade firewall hardware
- Meet all Australian & industry standards in regards to security and privacy
Why you'll enjoy using Cloud for Health?
- Save money on operational and capital costs. No need to renew and upgrade hardware
- IT support, security, backup and disaster recovery solutions are all included so you don't need to worry about protecting your data
- Work from anywhere, at anytime and using any device
- Quicker and more reliable than a standard PC environment
The videos below demonstrate how you can use Cloud for Health in your business:
The video above demonstrates launching a clinical application through Cloud for Health by using a shortcut.
The video above demonstrates the desktop functionality in Cloud for Health as well as how to launch medical director through the desktop platform.
First step to implement your new cloud platform. Downloading Citrix Receiver.
Accessing your Cloud for Health portal, loading applications and managing your documents
Troubleshooting your Cloud for Health platform and repairing profile